Those who have their iPhone in their hand, sure they would have experienced the advanced features. Sometimes, you would face a little difficulty through watching in small screen.
In that situation you would have confusion that whether there are possibilities are available to connect my iPhone to my TV via Bluetooth. Yeah this is possible, but for doing this there is a need for you to have few set of requirements to process in it.
Through enabling the settings, you can easily connect the Bluetooth iPhone to TV.
Tips for paring your iPhone with TV
Here are some of the easiest tricks that you can follow to pair iPhone with TV and for processing it there is a need for the following device setup.
- It is required for you to plug-in the chrome-cast in your TV.
- You can make use of the google home companion application to join along with the device that supports for the wireless system
- You need to find out the chrome-cast icon that is found in the application.
- Harness along with it and then prick up your chrome-cast in device listing.
- Smart media playback then it would show up on television as it is opposed to your iPhone.
For connecting along with your Samsung TV 3 hardware is required for it.
When you like to connect iPhone to TV and once it is installed there is a need for All-cast for discovering some TV devices which are powered up and attached to the exact same system and just press the cast button that is found in the bottom of the left corner.
There is a need for you to choose the device then pick up the media that you like to send into the TV and watch your desired videos.